Looking for a safe, fun filled morning event to spend with your family ‘bubble’ members this summer? Then why not come on over to the Fluvarium to take part in our “Family Bubble Experience!” For an hour you’ll be led by one of our knowledgeable educators on a personal adventure through the levels of the Fluvarium, so the floor will literally be ‘yours!’
Enjoy the Fluvarium with your ‘Bubble’!
Programs take place with best practices for the prevention of COVID-19 in the home/workplace, such as physical distancing, use of face masks by our educators, handwashing and sanitization of high touch surface areas between visits.
Experiences are a one (1) hour duration and can be book on the following dates and times:
July 1 – August 31
Monday – Friday
9am , 10am, 11 am
September 1 – 30
Saturday & Sunday
One of our knowledgeable educators will take you on a one hour tour of the Fluvarium where you and your bubble will participate in the following activities:
- a no-touch scavenger hunt;
- an ‘invertebrate’ demonstration;
- brown trout feeding time;
- up close and personal with our web footed friends, the frogs and toads!
Family of 4 or less – $20.00
$5 charge for each additional member
Children under 2 are free
In accordance with Public Health Guidelines, all visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask or face covering. Visitors, including children, who are unable to wear a mask or face covering for medical reasons will be exempt from this requirement. Our staff and educators will be wearing masks and respecting social distancing during your tour.
Before your visit, please consider these screening questions:
- Have you experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, which may include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, or difficulty breathing?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone who has been sick or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
If any members of your group answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home and plan your visit for a day when you are feeling better—so we can keep everyone safe. If you need to reschedule your visit, we will gladly exchange your time for another day, subject to availability.
Please visit our “What To Expect – COVID-19” page for more information and details regarding the operations of the Fluavrium during this pandemic.