The Rennie’s River Duck Race has been a St. John’s tradition since 1988, attracting large crowds to the banks of Rennie’s River. Help us celebrate at our Family Fun day! Then join us river side to watch up to 2,500 of Rennie’s yellow rubber ducks race down the river to the finish line. The first ducks across the finish line win one of 3 prizes for their sponsor.
Due to COVID-19 this year we will be hosting the Duck Race virtually!
The Annual Rennie’s River Duck Race is a fundraiser for the Quidi Vidi / Rennie’s River Development Foundation. Funds from this event help support the environmental education, conservation and stewardship initiatives of the Quidi Vidi / Rennie’s River Development Foundation.
We hope you can join us!
Date & Time
November 19, 2020
Family Fun | CANCELLED
Duck Drop | 12:00 pm
River side on Rennie’s Mill Road between Carpasian Road and Portugal Cove Road.
The Race starts at Herder Bridge on Rennie’s River
1st Prize | $2500 Cash Prize
2nd Prize | Apple iPad, Rose Gold, 32GB, Wifi | Approximate value: $500
3rd Prize | Apple Watch, Space Grey, Series 3, 38mm | Approximate value: $300
Each ticket purchased comes with 8 awesome bonus coupons!
- Buy One Get One fish & chips from Ches’s Famous Fish & Chips
- FREE intro class to The Little Gym of St Johns
- 15% off at Unicornio Studio
- Bogo 50% off sandwiches at Coffee Matters
- Buy One Get One Laser Tag at Frontline Action
- Bogo 50% off at Bricks & Minifigs
- FREE McDonald’s small fries
- Buy 4 ride ticket Get 4 ride ticket FREE with Axtion