Official Ticket Rules
The following rules apply to all ticket draws conducted by the Quidi Vidi/Rennie’s River Development Foundation also known as The Suncor Energy Fluvarium or The Fluvarium.
1. Must be 19 years or older to purchase tickets.
2. You must be present in Newfoundland and Labrador to purchase tickets.
1. Ticket purchases receive their portion of the printed ticket with their unique ticket number. The corresponding ticket stub is retained by the seller and returned to The Fluvarium to be used for the draw.
2. Ticket prices are printed on the corresponding lottery tickets. No other discounts other than those stated on the tickets apply.
3. Tickets will not be given as prizes by The Fluvarium and cannot be used as prizes in any other lottery game, related or unrelated to The Fluvarium.
4. Tickets are sold at The Fluvarium, by volunteer ticket sellers and staff of The Fluvarium and other authorized ticket sellers or sponsors.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
1. Chances of winning depend on total ticket sales.
2. If the ticket draw is a 50/50 draw, prize payout is up to amount printed on the ticket and dependent on ticket sales.
3. The winning ticket will be announced at the specific event, on Facebook and on The Fluvarium website. The Fluvarium staff will also attempt to contact you.
4. Any discrepancy between the announced/published number and the official winning number, the official winning number will prevail.
5. The prize(s) are as described on the ticket, and must be accepted as described. For 50/50 draws the prize will be 50% of the amount of raised through ticket sales, any discrepancy in the announced or displayed amount and 50% of the official amount raised, the official amount will prevail.
6. In the event a winner does not claim a prize or make arrangements to claim a prize, within 1 (one) month of any given draw date, with the exception of draws taken place where your presence is required to win, a second draw will take place to determine a new winner. In the event of a Duck Race prize remaining unclaimed, a manual draw of the tickets will take place for the unclaimed prize.
7. Prizes must be claimed at The Fluvarium. Winners must sign the tickets as having received the prize in order for the prize to be released.
8. Prize is paid by cheque.
9. The winner must complete a declaration and release form before claiming their prize.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The Quidi Vidi/Rennie’s River Development Foundation, The Suncor Energy Fluvarium and any of its partners, sponsors or donors participating in the respective ticket draws will administer the program in good faith and in the best interests of the Foundation. None of the partners nor any employee or representative of the foregoing shall be liable at any time for any errors, or decisions made in connection with the administration of the ticket draw.
2. All winners release the Quidi Vidi/Rennie’s River Development Foundation, The Suncor Energy Fluvarium and any of its partners, sponsors, donors employees, or any other agents participating in the respective ticket draw from any responsibility of damages incurred by accepting or using their prize.
3. All ticket draws are subject to all laws and all applicable municipal, provincial and federal rules. The decisions rendered by the organizers are final and without appeal in all circumstances and aspects of the ticket draws.
1. The winner(s) agree(s) that acceptance of the prize permits the Qudi Vidi/Rennie’s River Development Foundation (and all its representatives, sponsors and otherwise) the right to print, publish or broadcast the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biological information for any purpose without any form of compensation, including but not limited to, advertisements, publicity, and other communications without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
TO CONTACT US:
Phone: 709-754-3474 or 709-722-3825
The Suncor Energy Fluvarium
5 Nagle’s Place
St. John’s, NL A1B 2Z2